Friday, September 11, 2009

忙的回忆

You guys were the best team that I ever had!!! I learned a lot of stuffs and miss a lot when the time we rushing and working hard for the Sanity music video. We are currently in the last semester and gambateh my friends, you guys are the best~

YZ: Actually you are pro and nice, just a bit lack of confident and poor in expressing yourself, believe in yourself~ lalalalala

Edwin: You make me hard to breath everytime work with you coz very pressure la abang...but I really learnt a lot from you and you never say no when we have any requests...thank you so much~

Mandy: Hey gal, you are potential to be the Malaysian next TOP talkative Model..haha.. ^^ We should find someday to go for shopping together...HEHE

SKIP: ......................................................................................................1 + hole + U = ???


No comments:

Post a Comment